Thursday, January 17, 2008

Who Won The Immunity Challenge?

I went to a event at the High School the other day and I saw on posted on the wall in numerous locations a small sign that read "Gay-Straight Alliance" meeting signs posted . Before it is immediate and you send your "HOMOPHOBE" messages, my real question is there a large game of "Big Brother" going on at the High School? If I went today would there be a "Minority-Motorhead Alliance" meeting, and are they trying to really get the Chess Club into their Alliance as well. I sure hope that it is not a physical immunity challenge otherwise the smokers are fucked.



Is this necessary?? Look I have no issues with anyone being gay, straight, or works at Game Spot (they are neither). Kids have to learn that no matter what they choose to do, how they look, color of their skin there are always going to be douche bags that put them down. Look if you are gay, you are gay. If you are bi-sexual, female, and hot well I guess that puts you above everyone else and I will join your alliance. Being left-handed I had to endure years of sitting in chairs at school that had that nice hand rest for right handed kids, and I had to essentially hold my left elbow up with my right hand everyday, there were like one million right handed kid scissors in the scissor bucket and maybe one rusted scissors that I guess you can call left-handed even though it could not cut through onion skin. I never thought of setting up the left-right handed alliance, fuck those ambidextrous kids.



Don't take this the wrong way I don't want to shut this alliance down, if it helps people great. I just wanted to make sure I was not missing some huge game of Survivor, if there is vote out the "Band Geeks" they suck.

2 comments:

Rex said...

I'm in on the hot,female,bi-sexual alliance. Maybe we can call it the Slammers married so he can't join but Jeff can hot,female,bi-sexual alliance.

Is the Rock single? He's going to be pissed if he is.

Anonymous said...

THE ROCK must respond.

The gay-straight alliance is a group of mostly gay super heroes that have teamed together in an effort to defeat the evil that is straight people in theatre. Have you seen straight people in theatre? Yikes.

Speaking of gay stuff - what is the deal with Chasin's new site? It's pink and there is a picture of at least on effeminate looking dude on there. NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT. Hell even THE ROCK has played a homosexual in a movie (not THE ROCK's best role).

Listen THE ROCK loves fashion just as much as any other fella, so in response to the alliance question---------superheroes.