Thursday, January 17, 2008

Let's See If I Remember How To Do This

It must be the winter months, the fact the global warming is a farce and your nuts freeze just getting into your car. The fact that the only thing on TV is Badger Basketball twice a week, and in relation to the farce of global warming my wife wants nothing to do with me (I was in the pool). So I guess if Jeff can do it, Walton is back doing it, and Observer dude and Grumps are still doing it, hell Gina who writes articles daily is doing it (Gina, do you run through keyboards like I run through 30 packs??).

I more than likely will tone it down a little, kind of like Jordan's third return. No more in your face slams, just some tired worn out 15 footers. Some things will still remain the same:

- I do not like people telling me what to do (Liberals)
- I do not like people stealing my money (Liberals)
- I do not like it when people cry (Liberals)
- I do not like Ned Yost (Probably a Liberal)

Some have changed:

- I like Ted Thompson (I apologize for comments I made earlier)
- I like Mike McCarthy (see above)

The only new rule to the site is you have to name the band from these lyrics to post:

"And in the end on dreams we will depend 'Cause that's what love is made of " followed then by a kick ass CASIO Synthesizer.

6 comments:

Rex said...

Don't tone it down too much. Good to have you back. Looking forward to a where's Fred post.

Walton said...

Welcome back! I look forward to not agreeing with you and not admitting when I do!

grumps said...

Isn't that lyric from that band that used to follow Valerie Bertinelli around? What was their name?

The David Lee Roth Sound Emporium? No. Wait, wait. I'll get it. Just wait a minute.

Walton said...

I realized, after re-reading, that we aren't that far apart:

- I do not like people telling me what to do (Christian Conservatives)
- I do not like people stealing my money (Christian Conservatives)
- I do not like it when people cry (Christian Conservatives)
- I do not like Ned Yost (Probably a Southern Baptist)

slammer said...

Grumps while David Lee Roth was one time the singer of the group it was Sammy Hagar doing the lead vocals.

Walton, yeah you are right to. Except Yost is the Devil himself

Anonymous said...

Yup yup - Van Hagar. I remember them well.