Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Pam Oliver Breaking All Sterotypes

Erin Andrews, Melissa Stark, Jill Arrington, Charissa Thompson all females that when the cameras are on them it is not so much about what changes a particular team will make in the second half, it is more about me yelling at the TV "take off your shirt."

I consider Pam Oliver fairly attractive so during the Super Bowl I was confused when I heard her say "blah, blah, blah need to be better in the GREEN Zone"

Green Zone?? What the fuck was the Super Bowl being played in Baghdad?? Come on Pam 50 Zillion people were watching and you drop a Green Zone? I am serious when I though about the football lingo I am aware of, I thought was the "Green Zone" between the 40's? but after clearing my head I figured she fucked that up. While at the party I was at it was a 4-1 vote that we found Pam Oliver do-able (female in the room only dissenter) breaking down barriers of hot dumb sports contributors is not Pam, eventhough she was better than the clowns on the Big 10 network doing the Badger game tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whatever! I know you meant it when you said I was HOT!