Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Laura Mercurio Not Even A Pretty Face

While watching the 47 news last night "Weather Lady" Laurie Mercurio kept insisting through out the news cast that she thought between 5-7 inches of snow. Problem as I see it is not only was Laurie wrong (horribly) but she is not hot, I can take any sort of bull crap information even if it is not correct from some hot news lady. Laurie went down like Geoff Jenkins, strike 1 (she thought she 5-7 inches tops), strike 2 (she is not hot), strike 3 (she kept insisting over and over the 5-7 inches).

If someone like let's say Leigh Mills was to tell me that there would be no snow and to wear shorts I would be OK with that. See Leigh Mills is hottest news girl in town hands down, not only that she may have the best set of hidden "fun bags" I have ever seen, and by hidden that means she does not flaunt them but they are there yes they are there. Now that you all will check them out next time you see her on the air, you are welcome.

Speaking of local news people I thought that pompus bitch Christine Bellport was leaving. Man I hate her, I must make sure before going to bed that my TV is on any station than 15 because if I wake up to see her as the first thing in the morning I will be one TV short after I fire a remote through it. Actually she is married how is her husband not spending 15 in the clink for repeating punching her.

No comments: