Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I Did Not Make This Up

I could not even write a better joke. Last week I was watching "Wheel of Fortune." Not that I am an avid fan but it was on after Leigh Mills. There was your typical lib on the show, his smart looking glasses, he was from somewhere near San Francisco but what made me know he was a lib is that he got a puzzle correct with like 6 letters on it. The answer was some bullshit like:

SPRING ROLLS ON FRESH GREENS

I have no clue what Spring Rolls are but it sounds something like a douchbag Vegan would eat. If that was not enough the next puzzle made it perfectly clear, the dude guessed an M after he had the following puzzle

_ARD _OR_ AND DED_CATION

Are you freakin kidding me.


Oh Yeah for the libs the answer was

HARD WORK AND DEDICATION

5 comments:

Rex said...

Classic.

Anonymous said...

McCain finally proves his conservative credentials to Rush Limbaugh by getting caught in Sex/Lobbyist scandal. Will be receiving ringing endorsement shortly.

This time Conservatives are very relieved it involves a woman.

Anonymous said...

Another Bush "Conservative" appointtee making republicans proud.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/general/view.bg?articleid=1073879

Make sure you read far enough down to see what he was wearing!

Anonymous said...

HA! Attanasio is a Terrorist. Your all-star First Basemen is a LIB!!!!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/mlb_experts/post/Prince-Fielder-is-on-an-all-sunflower-seed-diet?urn=mlb,67984

He probably won't put much effort into baseball anymore, since he is now a lazy "Lib." He will probably be eating Spring Rolls on mixed greens in the dugout(which is a variation of an eggroll dumbass) and not playing too hard. Milwaukee is back to the cellar!

Anonymous said...

Son,

Is it true that the family 4 pack this year is going to be four tickets, four glasses of wheat grass juice and 4 tofu dogs? I think I am going to have more time on my hands by opening day. What a perfect bargain for a Lib like me, even if I am a New York/Cubbie fan.

Love,

Mom