Friday, March 7, 2008

Holy Shit Would You Look At That


The sun actually came up today, and I thought by the way people are reacting that yesterday (and the few days prior) that the world was coming to an end.
Brett's retired, does it suck? Yeah but Christ, I understand it is a slow time in sports but even today it was on all the stations. I probably am one of the largest fans out there, I actually had to miss a game this year (San Diego) because I was on a flight to Vegas, that was the first game I did not see in 19 years. I married a girl who's family has season tickets, thus the theory for me getting married. I even broke one of my child's toys this year during the first 10 minutes of the Seattle game, because it was at the wrong place at the wrong time.
It's OK everyone we will still be very competitive this year. It is not as if Anthony Dillweg, Mike Tomczak, Randy WRONG, or "The Majik Man" is taking over. I do wish we still had Lynn Dickey though because I could say.
"You can beat my PACK, but you cannot lick my Dickey"

No comments: