Tuesday, April 15, 2008

D.A.R.E. Is Retarded

D.A.R.E. decided to set up shop in the Piggly Wiggly the other day. Honestly I have no clue what DARE means but I am sure it has to do with some cult. I remember the old "DARE to keep kids off drugs" as long as that drug is not tobacco.

If you want me to take you seriously smoking in the "Cart Area" of the Piggly Wiggly is not a good place to start. This hag decided that lighting up a cancer stick not outside but in the freakin store itself is a good idea. Then says to my son who could not see because of the Virginia Slim smoke "Do you want a coloring book?"

I thought about saying "Why all the pages are brown and smell like whore" but just let it go. After the two of us finally got into the store itself and were able to stand (you know get low and go) my son asked if the fire alarm was going to go off.

Nice job DARE way to pick them, I wonder if they actually test them for drugs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They were out there raising money for the DARE program but I don't think Evansville schools even offer DARE anymore. Don't ask for our money when we don't even have the program.

Anonymous said...

D rugs A re R eal E xpensive

Anonymous said...

Like Corky? Or like Lifetime network movies?

Anonymous said...

Dude...where you at? Call me.